Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Our New Year Celebration

This year we kinda took it easy. We went to a friend's house to play games and watch a movie. It was fun, but we ended up leaving a little after eleven so that we could get home before people started to leave the parties. Once we got home we lit a fire and roasted some marshmallows. I have to say that while it was fun, I think that Abel ended up eating more marshmallows than we did. I think I would like to do that again sometime soon, but I think next time we might use a little longer sticks. Afterwards we made it just in time to see the ball drop and have a midnight kiss. All in all I think it was a nice way to welcome the new year.

3 comments:

Sherry said...

So, honestly, I'm struggling to read this post because of the second picture...not sure I can look at the picture of you guys kissing. It's just not right. Just kidding. Love you;)

Sherry said...

You didn't have to take it off! I was just giving you a hard time! I'm sorry if I offended you. Just wanted to pretend like I could "hear" the silent laugh of your's as you read the first comment.:)

Sherry said...

more posts! more posts! more posts!