Friday, December 29, 2006

Threes

Well, they say bad things happen in threes, and Wednesday I found out that rude people happen in threes two. The first rude person that day was John from the Jax shoe department. I called to find out if my slippers had come in yet. Our conversation went something like this. Me: "I have a rain check for some slippers and I was wondering if they were in yet." John: "Sigh...Whats your name?" Me: "Kara." John: "Nope." Me: "Do you know when they might be in?" John: "No." Me: "Okay, well thank you." John: click. I just wanted my Christmas present and the guy who filled out my rain check said they would be in Tuesday.

The second rude person was our waiter at Red Robin. We only saw him twice; when he took our order ten minutes after we sat down, and when he brought the check. That was not even the worst of it, he put my to go box in his ARMPIT! Gross! I was putting the chicken in the box when Jesse told me about how the waiter carried it. I asked him if he wanted armpit chicken because I was not going to eat it after I knew that.

Then when we went to our car we saw that some moron parked in the spot next to ours which was covered by a snow mound. He parked on top of the mound so that his truck was leaning in towards ours, and only about a foot and a half away. Needless to say, there was a ding in our car door. They guys door was unlocked though so I left him a note on the seat saying, "Thank you for dinging up our car door jerk!"

Anyway, that was just a little venting. I am not really that upset, but I had nothing else to write about. Stupid rude people. I really wanted to eat that chicken too. I saved just the right amount for lunch the next day.

1 comment:

Sherry said...

ok, so the note thing...that's funny.