Sunday, January 14, 2007

School Starts Next Week

I am having some mixed feelings about going back to school next week. On the one hand I am so so so excited to finally be so close to done! I think that now that I have finally reached student teaching the rest is going to fly by. I'm excited because this semester I am finally going to be doing what I have been in training for for so long.

On the other hand I am a little bit anxious because I'm not really sure what I'm getting into. I have no idea where I am going to be teaching, or what grade. All I know is that yesterday I printed out a seventy two page handbook for student teaching. I'm sure it will be fine, but I'm just going to have a knot in my stomach until I find out exactly what I will be doing.

I'll let you know how it goes. Anyway, yea for only having one year left until I graduate!!

1 comment:

Sherry said...

You'll be amazing I'm sure. I can understand why you are nervous, but you'll do great. Have a good week.