Thursday, December 14, 2006

I Don't Understand This

We completed a six week course in puppy obedience a few weeks ago and though we were excited about some of the results we were seeing I am still confused as to why so much of our stuff is ending up in the garbage.
I guess I was expecting a little too much from these classes. However, 5 shoes, 7 magazines, 3 hangers, a few pairs of underwear, my tree skirt, and a $45.00 red box DVD later I am a little disappointed.
Last weekend after he chewed up the DVD I went straight to Target and bought 2 baby gates. Now Abel is confined to our kitchen/laundry room for a few hours in the morning until Jesse comes home from work. This is working very well for us because we haven't lost anything to our canine garbage disposal ever since. That's our obedience class graduate!

1 comment:

Sherry said...

that is awesome. I love the hat. poor little abel.