Friday, December 22, 2006

Afterthoughts

~We (mostly meaning all of the guys, I helped a little and watched a lot) spent the day yesterday plowing and shoveling at the shop.

Well I thought it would be nice to have a few snow days; I don't know what I think now. I LOVE the snow. I'm so excited that I am 100% sure we are going to have a white Christmas, but I just wish the snow hadn't fallen on any of the roads except the one that leads to my job. There are a lot of things I could be doing at home like cleaning, writing papers to finish up my classes, baking, shoveling snow. But there is only one thing that I actually want to do... SHOPPING.

I think my plan is to clean, shower, brave the roads and try to shop, and then do homework. I don't know. I've never been bored enough to write out my plan for the day ( : I need to wrap presents too, but I don't want to get carried away on the chores here. Jesse said that since he has to work a 10 hr day (he really doesn't have an excuse to miss work since he only has to walk across the yard) I should get stuff done so we can relax all day tomorrow. I'm tired of relaxing though, so maybe I'll leave some chores for tomorrow and shop today instead. Anyway, I'll go do something more productive now. Like get ready to go shopping.

2 comments:

Sherry said...

I think you may need help. Do they have something like Shoppers Anonynomous? You may want to look into it. It's just not worth risking your life to shop;).

Sherry said...

Where your modeling pic go??? Are you trying too hard to be like Michelle??? I'm sure she'd be happy to help you with some poses. Just kidding. Hope you guys have a Merry Christmas. We love you! Good luck with the fam. Watch out for pumpkin pies.