Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas with Aydin

Aydin's first Christmas was so much fun.  She really seemed to enjoy it and did so well with all of the activity and driving.  We spent Christmas morning with my family and then drove up to Arvada to spend the afternoon with Jesse's family, then back down to my parents house for the rest of the evening.  She had so much fun tearing the bows off her presents and chewing on wrapping paper; I don't know why we even bought any presents for her, but she loved all of the books and toys that she got.  As wonderful as Christmas always is, I think having a baby to share it with makes it so much better.

3 comments:

My Life's Joy said...

She is getting so big.

Janaque said...

It's so true!! Christmas is getting more and more fun every year with our babies!
Aydin is sucha cutie!

Sherry said...

sweet sweet girl. Can't wait to see you guys and kiss that girl!