Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Shots

Aydin had her 2 month check-up yesterday. With that comes her first round of shots. This is what she did all day after the appointment. She hasn't slept this much since the day she was born. I think we had maybe an hour total of awake and alert time all afternoon and evening. Poor girl! And below: I had to put her in it one time. Jesse LOVES it ( ; I think I will probably be asked not to take her out in public today with that on.
P.S. At her check-up she weighed 13lbs. 5oz., and was 24" long. She is >95% for height and weight right now. Doc. says she's "thriving." We also had a discussion about sleeping through the night. He says if I increase the time in between feedings during the day, she might eventually forget about that midnight feeding. Does it look like my daughter has ever forgotten about a feeding? Oh well, I think she's perfect.

4 comments:

Sherry said...

daddy's sweet little princess...

i hate shots, i think i take it worse than my kids did, but at least she can sleep it off. do you give her tylenol? seemed to take the edge of a little. i LOVE that she's in the 95%...healthy, healthy.

Miller said...

Your pictures are so cute! I always dread the appointments with shots. Sam screamed for an hour and a half once. She is soo cute, and it sounds like you may have a basketball player on your hands!! Love the pictures!

Dana Marie said...

I made Justin go in with her for shots at 4 months - I seriously may hate them more than she does. SO hard to help hold her still while she's getting them - bleh.

Janaque said...

I'm with all the mamas! I hate shots! EmJ's due for her 18 month stuff this month. Bummer.

Your girl's absolutely perfect. A perfect little princess. :)