Tuesday, June 17, 2008

From My Point of View

This my view down right now. When I first started showing I remember someone saying, "just wait until you can't see your feet anymore." I thought, "whatever... I'm sure I'll still be able to see my feet when I get big." Well here I am, about 34 weeks along, and I can't see my feet when I look straight down. Everyday a new experience!

There is not much to update as far as the pregnancy goes, still measuring two weeks ahead (I double checked the due date, it's right she's just big I guess.) Moving right along and getting more excited everyday. This whole pregnancy I have pretty much been crazy about getting everything ready way in advance. Right now we are debating cloth diapers. We got these cute little g diapers, which are a cover that you can put a little flushable insert into. They are so cute, but the little flushable inserts are like twice the price of regular diapers. Lately I've been thinking, "what if we use the flushable ones when we're on the go, and get cloth inserts for at home?" I know CRAZY, but it just might work. We'll see if after she is born this lasts more than a couple of weeks.

And just for Janaque, pictures of the nursery in it's final stages. I have pretty much finished decorating it except for a rug that I am working on to cover that ugly carpet.

4 comments:

Janaque said...

SOOOO CUTE!!! I love it!!!
And you are absolutely adorable!
Miss you... I haven't seen you in awhile! :)

Janaque said...

A Saint Bernard Puppy?
They're insane! A new puppy and a new baby?
Rob wanted to get a bull mastiff puppy right before Em'J was born. Thankfully he came to his senses.
I can't imagine potty training and all the things that come with puppies and having a new born.
To each his own...
:)

Sherry said...

so I don't know the whole story...but you should TOTALLY get a new puppy. Why not? That would be the coolest dog to have-talk about friendly, big yes, but amazing.

Once again-still loving the nursery. I can't wait to hear more as you're getting closer and closer and closer. I've been meaning to call you...my minutes are up, but then I started thinking that we're both verizon, so it doesn't matter. so anyways, hope to talk to you soon. love you! Could totally go for a Savers run right about now...

Kym said...

A new baby with a new puppy will definately force them to get along. As for diapers, I debated using both for Jackson but didn't for money sake. My mom however used both for me back in the day. She said it was a little more time consuming (they weren't flushable back then), but she made it work.