Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Shower

Last Saturday a couple of great friends threw a baby shower for me. They had decorated to match the theme of the nursery, and since it was at 10:30 in the morning they had muffins, fruit, banana bread, coffee cake, parfait... it was perfect!! There was a great turn out. I think what I appreciate the most is being reminded of what a supportive, loving church family I have. Apart from that they came with so much great stuff for Aydin. She will not be lacking for clothes, that's for sure! I had so much fun coming home and organizing. I love getting everything put away and ready to use (not that I will need to for a little while longer.) The best thing is that after I got everything put away, I started thinking of things that we still actually need and the list is VERY short. We have been so blessed!

1 comment:

Janaque said...

Ok... where's the posts? I wanna see the nursery. New almost done cookin' photo? I realize I see you every week, but... I need something to read during my "breaks" at work. :) I love that picture of Gavin too! Rob did so good. They're tough to photograph!