Wednesday, February 13, 2008

2008 Getting to Know You

1. What is your occupation? Teacher (Sub for now)
2. What color are your socks right now? White
3. What are you listening to right now? Silence (I'm at school, this doesn't happen much)
4. What was the last thing that you ate? Pasta
5. Can you drive a stick shift? Yes
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Brown; doesn't stand out to much, can't do without it, and I look good in it
7. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Jesse
8. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Absolutely!
9. How old are you today? 24
11. What is your favorite sport to watch? Football
12. Have you ever dyed your hair? Yes, and it was a terrible experience
13. Pets? 2 dogs, possibly 1 in the near future
14. Favorite food? That's hard to answer because so many foods are my favorite right now
15. Last movie you watched? Brave One (Jesse's pick, I can't stand Jodie Foster)
16. Favorite Day of the Year? Christmas!
17. What do you do to vent anger? Sit Jesse down and just talk about it until I start to feel better (I don't think he likes it, and I'm not sure he is always listening, but it helps)
18. What was your favorite toy as a child? Polly Pocket, and My Little Ponies
19. What is your favorite, fall or spring? Spring
20. Hugs or kisses? Both from Jesse
21. Cherry or Blueberry? Pineapple
22. Do you want your friends to do this? If they have the time
23. Who is most likely to respond? Sherry
24. Who is least likely to respond? Don't know
25. Living arrangements? Jesse, me, two dogs, and soon to be baby
26. When was the last time you cried? Dec. at a Hallmark commercial while my pregnancy hormones were raging
27. What is on the floor of your closet? A bin of sweaters and a laundry basket
30. Favorite smell? Don't know, but there are a lot of smells I don't like!
31. What inspires you? Having time to do the things I would be inspired to do
32. What are you afraid of? Spiders
33. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? Cheese
34. Favorite car? Love the Outback, but if I had $$$ a Range Rover
35. Number of keys on your key ring? 5
36. How many years at your current job? I wish
37. Favorite day of the week? Sat. when Jesse and I have a chance to relax together
38. How many states have you lived in? 2, CO and ID
39. How many countries have you been to? USA, Mexico, and Canada.
40. Who do you find sexy? Jesse
41. Who or what repulses you? Kids eating boogers; even happens in 6th grade and I have to look away every time so I don't puke
42. What do you do well? Crafty stuff
43. What do you do badly? Getting homework done
44. If you could change your name, what would it be? Don't know
45. What have you learned from life? Enjoy the present, and don't spend too much time worrying about the future

4 comments:

Sherry said...

the first one to respond eh? you're right:). I'm going to go write mine now.

Sherry said...

are you getting rid of a dog? I just caught that it said 2, possibly 1!

Janaque said...

Which puppy's goin?

Kara said...

We are thinking about getting rid of Jack. We would NEVER get rid of Abe. Jack has been marking some stuff in the house, and after he snapped at Silas we started playing more rough with him to see how he would react. Not great results. He never bites, but he can get mean.