Monday, May 10, 2010

Our Mother's Day picture. When we ask her to smile she always squints her right eye.
I have been thinking of doing a post all week, and now that I'm writing I've forgotten what I was even going to write about. There really is nothing going on here right now. Aydin has been talking more and more all the time. I am feeling great. I had my first appointment with the midwife on Friday. I switched from my OB because I just wasn't happy with the way Aydin's delivery went. The visit was the same as all of the others with the OB, but I really am much less apprehensive about the delivery now. I have finished baby boy's crib blanket and am working on the bumper, so pictures of the boy half of our nursery to come soon I hope. Mother's day was wonderful. And everything else is good too. Not much of an update, but oh well.
She has discovered suckers recently. She did share with Abe, but I washed it off. These boots are her FAVORITE. I have a really hard time getting her to wear anything else. This has been going on for about a month and a half, and in that whole time I think she has worn different shoes maybe 3 or 4 times. If I try to put something else on she frowns and says " no, boooos."

2 comments:

martha ellen said...

Which midwives are you going to? I LOVE MY MIDWIVES!! They are fabulous.... I pray that this delivery is just how you want it to be :O) AND your baby bump is preciously precious (and very manly :O) with the little man in there!! hee hee)

Stacia said...

I didn't even notice her dress when I read this! It looks awesome!