Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Knitting...

This is for me just so I don't forget (and so I can feel more successful with what I have already accomplished instead of just swamped with what I still have left). My "this" winter knitting list...

Done:
Gobs of hats for Aydin
1 Pair of mittens each for Aydin, Jesse, and myself
2 Pairs of hand warmers (1 needing to be re-made)
1 Successful hat for Michelle, and 1 unsuccessful hat for David
1 Scarf for Aydin
1 Hat for Jesse
1 Pair of mittens for Aydin to wear next winter (in progress)

Left to do:
4 More pairs of hand warmers (2 by request from David and Aydin)
3 Sort-of sweater dresses (so excited to start these)
1 Sweater for myself
1 More little pair of mittens
1 More pair of big mittens for a friend in Alaska

Phew... actually this makes me feel much better. Seeing it in list form makes me feel like maybe I will get all of this done this winter!

1 comment:

Stacia said...

You will be able to get it all done :) If not, I'm planning on knitting year-round!