Saturday, January 30, 2010

Expecting

Expecting:

~another miracle and blessing arriving at the end of the summer
~an uneventful pregnancy
~one big sister to be very happy, helpful, and amazing
~to be pretty huge before this is all over (am I already showing or is that all of the eggs benedict I've been eating?)
~my heart to somehow double in size to accommodate
~to be very busy knitting and sewing all spring/summer
~(hoping for) a little boy, I can say that right? but I won't be disappointed either way
~to change Jesse's mind about a name I have picked out
~a hot summer full of anticipation, preparation, and celebration
~a new aunt for my kiddos (and a new sister for me!)
~the happiest July/August of my life
~our house to be a little cramped, but full of more fun and memory making than ever
~to be visiting Suehiro for Buddha rolls quite often this pregnancy
~a visit from the most wonderful family who maybe, just maybe can somehow stay long enough to be here for the arrival of this little one too
~to be yet again as blissfully amazed, by how God can manage to put together someone as wonderful, individual, and perfect for our family, as I was when Aydin was born

Until then....ahhhh the waiting. Pregnancy is the hardest nine months of anticipation to get through ever!

5 comments:

Miller said...

Congrats!!! I wish we lived closer so our little ones could play together! So happy for you guys!

Nicoolmama said...

CONGRATULATIONS KARA!!!!!!

Awesome, awesome news!! :)

Stacia said...

Sweet post. :) I'm so excited for you, Jesse and Aydin!

Sherry said...

loved everything about this...love you!

The Longs said...

Yay!!! Congratulations! That is awesome. Love your post!