Friday, February 06, 2009

Recovery

The pictures below pretty much show what Jesse has been doing for the past seven days. He had surgery last Friday to re-attach his patella tendon to his patella. His surgery went well, but it was pretty invasive, so he ended up being a LOT more sore than he had expected. He's been feeling much better the past couple of days though . Anyway he is supposed to stay off of it for 2-3 weeks so he has been living on our couch. Aydin is loving all of the daddy/baby play time! Aydin has been trying some different foods the past couple of weeks. Her favorite: carrots. She is also a fan of blueberry and apples (as seen below.) I was a little afraid her face would be stained blue, but we got it all off eventually ( :And the following picture is totally random, but it's so cute I had to post it.

1 comment:

martha ellen said...

I didn't even know that a patella could get unattatched... actually I never even knew it exsisted:) Send Jesse some rest well wishes for me! I cannot believe how big Aydin is getting... I am glad she loves blueberries.... Just wait until she has raspberries, THAT is an adorable mess!