Thursday, July 31, 2008

Aydin Rose Williams

I don't even know what to say right now. This has been the most incredible experience of my life. It just doesn't quite seem real yet that just a few days ago it was just Jesse and I, and now we're parents. She is so perfect! The funny thing is that now that she's here finally, it somehow seems like she always has been. Anyway, I know that what everyone really wants is to see more pictures so.....

Aydin Rose Williams, born July 28th at 3:51 am. 8 lbs. and 20 inches long.






8 comments:

Sherry said...

love them all. everylastpicture. go ahead and bring her on up to me now, that'd be great. love you

Janaque said...

Oh, Kara! She's just beautiful!!! You guys do great work! Can't wait to hold her again! Gavin prayed for her. "...an thank you for... whas that bran new baby's name, mama?" "Aydin." "an thank you for baby A-den. I like her, mama." :)
See you soon! Love you guys.

The Longs said...

Oh Kara, she is precious. I wish I could squeeze her, very gently of course. Congratulations! You look like a proud mama...and you should be!

Angela said...

What a beautiful baby girl, Kara! The three of you look so happy together. I'm really looking forward to meeting her in a couple weeks! Oh, and I love how she has a different little hat in every picture :-)

~Angela

Kym said...

Kara - she's beautiful!!! Congratulations, you make such a beautiful family!

Dana Marie said...

I'm a big fan of the pictures - especially the last one of baby girl with Jesse. so precious! there's just something about the bond between daughter and daddy that I love watching develop each day. congratulations again to all of you!

Miller said...

She looks pretty perfect to me. Congratulations! All of the sleepless night are worth it! Adorable!

Janaque said...

Been thinking about you! Hope you're getting some great mama, daddy, Aydin time! Love you guys!