Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Nursery Decor

I have been working lately on the crib set that I am making for the nursery (instead of doing schoolwork) and I finally finished the bumper, the crib skirt, and the blanket. So I thought I would take this opportunity to show it off a little, because I am pretty proud of myself. They turned out so much better than I had thought they would. I am so excited to finish decorating the nursery. I think this is all I am going to do for now though, until I finish my classes. I still want to make curtains, a diaper holder, and hang pictures from the book that inspired this, but I've got plenty of time. Originally I had said that I wouldn't even start until my classes were finished, but.....



3 comments:

Sherry said...

I love it, I love it, I love it. So so cute.

You could seriously, and I'm not even kidding, go into business.

Janaque said...

Holy cow!!!
That's amazing!!! I'm beyond impressed!!!! :)

So cute!!

Michelle said...

Wow this looks really good! You're pretty talented at this whole sewing thing! I agree with Sherry. I'd totally have you sew something for me! In fact...

;-)