Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Hormonal Finally??

I don't know what is going on lately. Throughout this pregnancy I think I have been pretty emotional normal (no hormonal craziness) but I have been so grumpy and easily irritated this past week or so. I keep nagging Jesse about stupid stuff that I would never even care about usually such as: "why, after I just did laundry is there a sock on the floor?" or "can't you keep Abel away from me while I'm eating, his breath is terrible?" Jesse has been a champ about it though. I think he knows that this is not really me, and I'll be back soon. Pre-pregnancy he might have asked what has been wrong with me lately... no need to ask now. I have finally gotten to the point where I can say, "I don't have anything to wear" and for the first time IN MY LIFE it is actually true. I broke down and bought a pair of pants with a panel in them the other day. I hate how that stupid panel looks, but they are sooo comfortable! Oh, and one more reason for the monster that comes out every so often - lack of sleep. I cannot get comfortable. I have tried the pillow between my knees, and it helps, but if anyone has any other fabulous suggestions please share. Please!!

1 comment:

Sherry said...

Sometimes we have to be snappy in order to get them to understand what we're going through:)...I'd say you've been a champ though.:)