Tuesday, May 03, 2011

Quotes

I just decided a second ago that I am going to start posting cute things my kids say. I always think I should write things down in her baby book so that I'll remember them when she is older, but I never do. I am thinking that it will just be easier to keep a record here and then some day when I have a lot of time (when will that be?!?) I can write them all down on paper. Anyway, this will be the first of what I am sure will be many quote posts.

Aydin (after giving me a big hug)- "You are my best friend."

Aydin- "Awww, you are so cute with yours purple shirt." She has been saying this a lot lately, obviously not about the shirt. I think she gets it from our church nursery attendant.

1 comment:

Danielle said...

So, so cute! I can hear those words coming out Sandy's mouth, too. I am totally in favor of hearing all the cute things your kids are saying. :)