Thursday, July 15, 2010

Almost There

I have now hit 34 weeks. It went by so fast this time! In no time at all I'll be juggling life as a mom of two. I'm still feeling great, big, but great. I have finally met all 4 of the midwives at my office and I really like all of them. Now that I know that he and I will be in the care of someone that I am comfortable with, I feel a lot more at peace with the upcoming delivery.

Aydin is becoming such a toddler. She talks all the time now, and just gets funnier every day. She has been potty training for almost 2 months now and is doing great with it. We have finally gotten her into some real undies that she wears at home (as seen above). She is very proud of them too.

This is becoming a very busy summer, which is good because it helps to pass the time. We have a wedding shower, a bachelorette party, a three day vacation to Denver (a last hurrah for our only child), two birthday parties, a rehearsal, and a wedding all coming up in the next couple of weeks (how can I look graceful waddling down the isle?). And then, hopefully, he'll be here. We'll see. I have to say that when I think about it all at once my heart beats a little faster, but it is going to be such a great month!

1 comment:

Stacia said...

You'll look great walking down the aisle, I'm sure of it. :)