Tuesday, May 26, 2009

"Sigh"

Trying to keep my head above water.  That's pretty much how I feel right now.  Aydin's been sick for the past three weeks from pink-eye, to a head cold, to the flu.  Jesse and I have been sick. Abel too.  We put a bid on a house yesterday.  We were supposed to find out today if we got it. Today was crazy. Couldn't sleep last night... anticipating the call ... 4 chickens dead in their new "predator proof" pen this morning... crying, apologizing to them, cleaning up the mess... trying to work... Aydin's throwing up... all over... forget work... extra cuddle time with a sick baby, mmmm... Abe to the vet (with Aydin in tow) ahhh... Aydin's throwing up again... ALL OVER... cleaning the couch cushions ("crap is that bleach or couch cleaning solution in that bottle?  We'll know soon enough")... yada, yada, yada... more throwing up... lost the bid... whatever... exhausted!

After a day like today this is what can still make me smile:

4 comments:

Sherry said...

Oh geez! So you think whatever Jesse had was maybe the flu? Ugh! You need the summer hard core. I'm sure you will find the absolute perfect cutest house and make it look as cute as you always do. Give the cute girl an extra kiss for me.

Stacia said...

Oh Kara! Hope the princess is feeling better.

Danielle said...

Sounds exhausting! I hope everyone's starting to feel better.

Sherry said...

I like my mom. My mom is cool. But now it's time...to go to school.

then you have to break out in a dance...