Friday, November 07, 2008

this could be SO bad

This seems like a good place to ask for advice so... I tried to give her a bottle for the first time last night. Tried again this morning. When I put the bottle in her mouth she looked at me like I was crazy, and then made the most disgusted face. She wouldn't even close her mouth. It doesn't help that she would never take a pacifier. Did anyone else have this problem? What do I do. I really want to see the new Bond movie (and enjoy it without a crying baby sitting with the guy next to me!) HELP!

4 comments:

Sherry said...

have someone else-like Jesse or your mom give her the bottle...she knows you've got the real thing-so of course that's what she wants :).

Sy hated taking it for a few months, then he suddenly decided he was hungry no matter how he got it. Brek was the opposite, once she tried it, she was hooked. Enjoy your movie:)

Nicoolmama said...

I have a friend in my breastfeeding group whose daughter wouldn't take a bottle. I ditto what Sherry said. I have also heard the hungrier they are, the better they take to the bottle.
Good luck!

Coe said...

Good Luck! Katy never did take a bottle.

Janaque said...

Rob always gave the babies their bottles... and they took them. I agree with Sherry. Have Jess give it a try. And... if she's hungry... she'll give in. :)