Monday, November 05, 2007

Lovin' Student Teaching

I am having such a great time student teaching this semester!!! The teacher that I was partnered with is amazing. It is so easy to coordinate teaching this semester and I really feel like I'm getting to do all of the things that I felt like I should have gotten to do last semester like team planning and teaching with my own ideas. It has been so much less stressful than last semester and I'm almost sad that I have to leave in a month. I have already been asked to come back for field trips (they're doing this longitudinal study on the Poudre River) as a photographer. I think I'll be visiting a lot next semester in between sub-teaching. Hopefully my sub license will come in time or I'll have to get another crappy in between job. Anyway, I'm loving my experience thus far and have had a few very good reviews, not to toot my own horn but I'm pretty happy about those. No other news right now. TTFN.

2 comments:

Janaque said...

How much fun! I bet you're a great teacher! I would have loved to have you as a teacher! I miss you! I feel like we only see each other in passing!
We'll have to try and hang out soon! Maybe I can get away and you and me and Sherry and Elaine can go shopping!

Sherry said...

good for you...starting the posts again:)...keep 'em coming. glad this semester has been so much easier for you! You'll be such a great teacher!