Saturday, April 28, 2007

Update

Well, nothing much is happening around here. I got an e-mail the other night saying that we now have to student teach through the week of the 6-11th of May. I didn't have any huge plans for that week, but my brother-in-law's wedding is that Saturday (we are having some of the wedding party staying with us later that week), and I am going to be packing for a 2 week vacation that I am leaving for on Sunday. I thought it would be nice to have that week off for packing and cleaning, but oh well.

Also I went to one of my sister's fashion shows the other night with my mom. She was a model for a Denver version of Project Runway (the one where the designers have chalenges where they have to make an outfit using crazy stuff.) I got to go to the finale and it was so much fun. Her designer won the challenge for that night, and then won the whole thing. He got two tickets to fashion week in N.Y. and he decided to take Michelle with him. Check out her myspace to see photos of some of the stuff that he designed. Most of it is a little too high fashion for me if you know what I mean, but it was pretty cool still.

I finally found the camera charger though so here are some pictures of the chicken coup and our new ducklings. Yeah, we got ducklings. Jesse saw them at the feed store last time we went, and he thought they were sooo cute, so we bought a couple. They really are cute!

3 comments:

Nova706 said...

As you wish :)

Sherry said...

so so so cute! you should go into the coup biz. sorry your week/may will be so action packed. can't wait to see you though. tell michelle congrats. I bet she's pumped. it must have been her big break.

Sherry said...

I meant to tell you earlier that you might want to bring a few DVDs to watch during the day...sorry no cable. It might get a little boring...or maybe not, up to you though:) Can't wait for you to come!!! ONE WEEK!